As a one-stop center, all of our enrollment staff and services are located in Lipka Hall at the corner of 14th and Potter Streets.
Whether you’re a parent or guardian [184.108.40.206], freshman [220.127.116.11] or transfer student [18.104.22.168] graduate student, international student, or current student, we can help you with:
- Getting started with Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or any financial awards, loans, and scholarships.
- Understanding tuition and fees.
- Receiving benefits under the G.I. Bill and Widener's Yellow Ribbon program [22.214.171.124].
- Viewing/ paying your tuition bills: Widener University Online Student Account Suite.
- Establishing an online payment plan: Widener University Online Student Account Suite.
- Registering for classes.
Our online CashCourse (a partnership with the National Endowment of Financial Education) can help you with information on credit and debit cards, budgeting, paying for college, preventing identity theft, the importance of maintaining good credit, and saving for the future.
We’ll help you with questions like:
- Does Widener have direct deposit, so I can get any refunds more quickly
- What is the CampusOne Card with PRIDE Bucks?
- How do my loans affect student employment?
- Can a part-time graduate student receive financial aid? [126.96.36.199]
We’ll answer all your questions about parking permits, CampusCruiser usernames and passwords, academic calendars, and all of the information that you need as a newly admitted [188.8.131.52] or current student.