The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness provides timely analysis and information to support and measure the decision-making, planning, and policy-formulation processes of Widener University in accordance with its goals [1.2.2]
The office supports the university’s efforts in enrollment [220.127.116.11], civic and community engagement [5.1], and establishing and maintaining a diverse and vigorous campus life [6.0] for students. For example, the Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness publishes the:
- Common Data Set.
- Fact Book.
Research studies published by the Institutional Research & Effectiveness office include:
- Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement.
- Campus Climate Surveys for faculty, staff, and students.
- College Senior Survey.
- CIRP Freshman Survey.
- Faculty Survey.
- Freshman Year Experience Survey.
- National Survey of Student Engagement.
- Parent Satisfaction Survey.
- Student Satisfaction Survey.