The PMC Museum, initiated in 1998 by PMC alumni, actively seeks donations in an effort to carry on Pennsylvania Military College's long-standing legacy. The PMC Museum Committee is responsible for raising all funds needed for renovation and construction, collection and exhibit assembly, and a perpetual endowment fund.
PMC Alumni are encouraged to participate in three ways:
A History of Giving
The first funding commitment was from Leslie C. Quick, Jr., Class of 1950, who pledged to personally match the first $250,000 raised. The first critical fundraising goal was met by a 1999 leadership gift campaign and construction of the museum was completed in the fall of 2000. At the opening of the museum, Leslie C. Quick, Jr. pledged to personally match an additional $100,000.