Archives Online Catalog
Search the Archives Online Catalog to find items in the print collection.
- To retrieve the most results, begin your search using a single keyword. Each time you add more terms, you retrieve fewer results.
- When you use more than one keyword, the database will automatically add an AND between the words. Example: photographs band finds any records that have both the words photographs AND band somewhere in the record.
- If you type words in quotation marks, the database recognizes them as a phrase. Example: "Pennsylvania Military Academy" will bring up only those records that include this exact phrase.
- To search by subject, select a subject from the drop-down box. If you use both a keyword and a subject, you will retrieve fewer results.
- Use an * to find multiple word endings. Example: athlet* will find occurrences of athletic, athletics, athlete and athletes.
- Use the word OR (you must capitalize the word OR) between words to retrieve records that contain at least one of the words. Example: Kirkbride OR Kapelski will find any records with either the word Kirkbride or the word Kapelski.