How to Check Your Patron Record
Patrons may view their own records from WebPAC (Widener's Library catalog) in order to determine which library materials are checked out to them, when these items are due back, and the status of outstanding holds.
From the Widener University Homepage
- Click on Wolfgram Memorial Library (at bottom of page)
- Click on Find Books and then WebPAC (catalog)
- Select My Library Account
- Enter your name and your barcode number
- Click on Submit
For Interlibrary Loan Requests:
- Log in to ILLiad with your ILLiad user name and password
- Outstanding Requests will appear in the main body of the page
- Click on View/Electronically Received Articles to access your electronically delivered articles
- Click on View/Checked Out Items/Request Renewals to renew your ILL books.
- Click on View/History Requests to look at completed requests.
- Click on View/Cancelled Requests for all of your cancelled requests.
You can resubmit your request after obtaining more complete or accurate information.
Note: If you have any questions about your ILL requests, please feel free to call the Interlibrary Loan Department at 610-499-4070 or Head of Public Services at 610-499-4069.