Phone: (610) 499-4591
Office Hours by Appointment
Monday - Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Library Liaison to School of Engineering
As the library liaison to the School of Engineering, I am responsible for:
- Library instruction/information literacy instruction in Engineering.
- Individual research consultations with Engineering faculty and students.
- Collection development in the areas of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Developing online subject guides for Engineering.
Widener University Archivist
As the Widener University Archivist, I am responsible for overseeing the daily functioning of the Widener University Archives. My job duties include:
- Providing archival reference service to University administrators, faculty, students, staff, alumni and other researchers.
- Working closely with the PMC Museum in providing images and historical research for exhibits.
- Implementing the procedure for the acquisition, preservation, and cataloging of donated materials.
- Creating online subject guides for how to do Archival research related to the history of Pennsylvania Military College and Widener.
Subject Guides I have Created