Phone: (610) 499-4376
Fax: (610) 499-4588
Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 9:am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 10 pm
Library Liaison Departments:
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Government and Politics
Center for Social Work Education
- BSW Program
- MSW Program
- Ph.D. Program
- Modern Languages
- Art and Music
Library Liaison Responsibilities:
For each of the departments listed above, my responsibilities include:
- Teaching information literacy sessions to various classes.
- Providing individual research consultation with students and faculty.
- Working with small groups on specific research projects.
- Creating subject guides and other documents to help students and faculty use library resources more effectively.
- Conducting collection development.
- Developing online guides for information literacy
Webinars that I have created:
Research Guides that I have created:
- How to Research
- Preferred Terms for Life Stages (PDF)
- Legislation Finding Aid
- Evaluate Web Pages Tutorial
- Citing Online Government Documents and Information in APA Style
- How to Evaluate Blogs for Academic Research
- JSTOR - How to Guide
- SocINDEX with Full Text - How to
- Finding Information about Social Problems and Policies on the Internet
- How to Search census.gov
In the Wolfgram Memorial Library Archives, I process collections, assist with organization of the archives, perform maintenance of the Archives Web Site and provide reference assistance for students, faculty and the public. I also created online exhibits that highlight the archives collections.
Selected Online Exhibits:
- Distinguished Alumni
- PMA and PMC Caps
- George Raymond Papers
- Pennsylvania Military Preparatory School
- PMA and PMC Photographs
- PMC During World War II
- PMC/Widener Timeline
- Chester Timeline
- United States Timeline
Find all the Wolfgram Memorial Library Online exhibits at: http://digitalwolfgram.widener.edu/cdm/