alert Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Group 4 email out facebook fax flickr grid instagram LINK linkedin location Group 47 Group 9 Group 9 Group 47 PHONE play Group 4 " Search twitter video face_white youtube

Enrollment Services

The Enrollment Services One-Stop Center is located in Lipka Hall at the corner of 14th and Potter Streets. 

Whether you’re a parent or guardian, first year or transfer student, new graduate student, international student, or current student, we can help you with:

  • Getting started with Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or any financial awards, loans, and scholarships.
  • Understanding tuition and fees.
  • Receiving military education benefits
  • Viewing/ paying your tuition bills.
  • Establishing an online semester payment plan.
  • Campus1Card (student ID Card).
  • Registering for classes.


We’ll help you with questions like:

  • Does Widener have direct deposit?
  • What does my Campus1Card do?
  • How do I get a parking permit?
  • Can I take summer classes?

Office of Financial Aid Services

The Office of Financial Aid Services will guide you through the financial aid process and help make a Widener degree accessible. 

Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar deals with all matters relating to a student’s academic record. The registrar is responsible for:

  • Coordinating class scheduling.
  • Registration, grading, and graduation petitions.
  • Final exam schedule.

Office of the Bursar

The Office of the Bursar manages the cashiering, e-bills, and student account functions of the university. For example, the bursar is responsible for crediting your account with any financial aid you receive and for the collection of outstanding tuition accounts.


The Campus1Card is the official card that is used as a Widener student ID card, library card, flexible spending debit card, meal plan card, residence hall access card, and wellness center access card.