Financial Aid Services
- Lipka Hall
- tel: 610-499-4161
- fax: 610-499-4687
Paula J. Lehrberger
Diane M. Pelli
- Associate Director, Graduate Programs
Kathleen A. Smith
- Associate Director, Undergraduate Programs/University College
Christopher J. Corrato
- Assistant Director, Undergraduate Programs
The Office of Student Financial Services staff are available to guide you through the financial aid process and provide counseling and planning to assist with your education at Widener. Please visit our public office page for forms and publications, information on financial aid at Widener, financial counseling information, and helpful links.
We recommend that you start the Widener financial aid process by:
Applying for Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online beginning in October the year prior to your planned enrollment to ensure that you do not miss the priority filing deadlines below.
Annual FAFSA Filing Priority Dates (beginning for the 2017-2018 academic year)
- December 15th for freshmen students
- February 15th for transfer students
- March 1st for continuing students
- March 1st for graduate students
FAFSA applications filed after the priority date may be subject to reduced funding from Widener University need-based aid sources. If you prefer a paper FAFSA application, download and print the form that is available on the FAFSA web site. Questions? Call 1-800-4-FED-AID.