The Office of Student Financial Services staff are available to guide you through the financial aid process and provide counseling and planning to assist with your education at Widener. Please visit our public office page for forms and publications, information on financial aid at Widener, financial counseling information, and helpful links.
We recommend that you start the Widener financial aid process by:
Applying for Aid
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online in January of each year so as to ensure that you do not miss the priority filing deadlines below.
Annual Priority FAFSA Deadlines
- February 15th for freshman and transfer students.
- March 1st for continuing students.
- March 1st for graduate students.
FAFSA applications filed after the priority date may be subject to reduced funding from Widener University need-based aid sources. If you prefer a paper FAFSA application, download and print the form that is available on the FAFSA web site. Questions? Call 1-800-4-FED-AID.
- Federal FAFSA School Code for Widener University is 003313.
- Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) which serves as an electronic signature for FAFSA.