Information Technology Services
The Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) provides computing, information, network, and telephone services to the entire campus community.
24/7/365 Support - Level 1 support provided by DSS, Inc.
Student Technology Support Center - is located on the lower-level of University Center in the University Center Public Computer Lab - Call 610-499-1202 for assistance and hours of operations.
Self-Service Password Management allows you to look-up your login/password information or change your password 24/7.
Wireless access is available on the Main, Delaware, and Harrisburg campuses where students live, lounge, and learn.
Faculty and staff support is provided by the ITS Help Desk staff during regular business hours, 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday*
Multimedia Classroom Support (MMCS) is provided by Multimedia Classroom Support for assistance call 610-499-4090.
Discounts on software and hardware available to students and employees of Widener University:
- Apple - Apple Computers, Inc and peripherals
- Dell - Dell Computers and peripherals (Member ID# KS7688155)
- JourneyEd - software - Microsoft, Adobe products and more.
- CDW-G - computers, printers, cameras etc...
- Ribbons - printer supplies (login information on CampusCruiser)
Assistance with Department Technology Purchases - email Linda Peifer for a quote.
*hours subject to change.