The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness provides decision-support research and analysis to facilitate the University's planning and policy-formulation processes and associated accreditation, benchmarking, and institutional effectiveness activities.
In addition, the Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness coordinates the University's response to external requests for information.
- Provide decision-supporting research and analysis to facilitate the University's planning process, and associated accreditation, benchmarking, and institutional effectiveness activities.
- Provide data and interpretation to external constituencies on issues related to the University.
- Provide support for research activities (such as survey instrument design, research methodology. and analysis) carried out by other offices, committees and departments on campus.
- Monitor national trends in higher education.
- Develop and maintain an annual research agenda that informs recurring decision needs of the University.
- Oversee institutional reporting in response to questionnaires and other non-routine requests for information from state, federal, and other external agencies.
- Perform additional institutional research duties that may become necessary to further the goals of the University.
- Facilitate and coordinate the annual cycle for administrative unit-level assessment activities.Assists administrative department heads in the development of processes to collect data for the purpose of assessment of departmental effectiveness.
- Provide data and interpretation to administrative department heads to inform institutional effectiveness efforts.