The Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness oversees a variety of research studies to inform university decision making.
Recent research studies published by the Institutional Research & Effectiveness office include:
- Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement
- Campus Climate Surveys for faculty, staff, and students
- College Senior Survey
- CIRP Freshman Survey
- Faculty Survey
- Freshman Year Experience Survey
- National Survey of Student Engagement
- Parent Satisfaction Survey
- Student Satisfaction Survey
Annual schedule of survey projects, 2009/10 to 2014/15.