The Office of Judicial Affairs works to develop students’ critical judgment and communication skills by:
- Understanding the importance of community norms and expectations;
- Enabling identity growth in a community that celebrates cultural and lifestyle differences;
- Advocating behavior and environment choices that promote health and reduce personal risks, to understanding the connection these choices have to accomplishing life-long goals;
- Understanding the outcomes of personal actions in relationship to any community; and
- Placing students at the center of maintaining a community for scholars.
The Judicial Affairs staff programs and meets with students to achieve the above outcomes.
Learn more about Judicial Affairs and the community standards it shares with students to foster a successful learning community by viewing our web pages. For more resources, current students are also recommended to visit the CampusCruiser Office: Judicial Affairs Office.