- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Center for Extended Learning
Widener University can help in your pursuit of continuing education by providing the academic expertise, practical know-how, and leadership skills to succeed in your career. With our rolling admissions and flexible enrollment options, you can complete your degree at your convenience.
We offer bachelor and associate degrees in:
Clinical allied health programs are also available through our Widener-Crozer Allied Health Partnership.
Noncredit career training options are also available through our ed2go partnership.
Wondering if extended learning at Widener is the right choice for you? We think so. Here's why:
- Our flexible enrollment options include evening, Saturday, and online classes.
- For some majors, you can complete most of the courseworkonline.
- Through Widener's portfolio assessment program you can apply to earn credit from prior learning.
- Widener offers financial aid and scholarships to nontraditional students like you.
Whether you want to earn your undergraduate degree, expand your professional skill set, or break into a new field, Widener has a program for you.