Center for Extended Learning
- Widener University
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- Chester, PA 19013-5792
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
How to Apply, Extended Learning
Widener University’s Center for Extended Learning application process is different from the full-time traditional day student admissions process. We strongly encourage students to meet with an Extended Learning academic advisor either in-person or by phone prior to submitting an application.
Once you are ready to apply for an undergraduate degree program offered through the Center for Extended Learning, please complete this free online application form. It can be completed at any time throughout the year, as these programs adhere to a rolling admissions process. In addition to completing the application form, students are required to send the following materials. Please note, official college transcripts must be mailed directly from the institution. All other documents can either be scanned and emailed, faxed, or mailed to the Center for Extended Learning (see “Contact” information to the left).
- Proof of high school graduation or GED.
- Official copies of college transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Applicants must disclose all institutions they have attended; otherwise, they will be falsifying their application. College transcripts must be mailed directly from previous institutions to the Center for Extended Learning.
- Allied health majors require a copy of their current Allied Health Certification.
- Widener-Crozer diagnostic medical sonography and radiologic technology applicants have additional admission requirements and use a different application form. Please follow their special admission instructions.
Our staff work diligently to finalize admission decisions as quickly as possible. Should you need assistance with the process, or would like to check on the status of your application, please contact the Center for Extended Learning.