Center for Extended Learning
- Widener University
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- Chester, PA 19013-5792
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Corporate Training, Extended Learning
Corporations and various organizations can work directly with Widener's Center for Extended Learning to offer a multitude of education and training programs to their employees or members. Often organizations are not sure what their training needs are, but after a free consultation with our professional staff, Widener can propose a custom program specific to their discipline and training goals.
Noncredit program options include, but are not limited to:
- Topic-specific webinars or on-site training workshops
- Executive leadership and professional development certificate programs that could also count towards an advance degree
- Training specifically designed for new supervisors and managers
- Transferrable bloc credit for on-the-job training programs that may already exist within a corporation
- Discounted credit and noncredit tuition opportunities for Graduate and Extended Learning students.
For more details, or if you wish to arrange a free consultation, please contact the Center for Extended Learning.