Instrumental and Vocal Music Scholarships in amounts ranging up to a maximum of $2,500 are available for entering students with outstanding musical abilities. Scholarships are renewable for each following year. Awards are determined by an interview and audition with the director.
- Submit Widener Admissions application.
- Download the scholarship application.
- Save the file to your computer and complete the application.
Email (as attachment) completed application to email@example.com using subject line "Music Scholarship", or mail completed application to the appropriate director listed at the bottom.
(Music scholarship applicants are strongly encouraged to submit application by April 1st.)
- Perform scales up to and including 4 sharps and 4 flats
- Perform a band, orchestral, or vocal selection with which you are now involved.
- An audition CD or tape may be sent in lieu of a live audition at the director's discretion.