SBA Graduate Programs Office
- Quick Center, Room 138
- tel: 610-499-4305
Online Programs Office
- tel: 844-386-7321
- Online Programs
Penelope Sue Greenberg
- Associate Provost for Graduate Studies
- SBA Associate Dean and Director of Graduate Programs
- Quick Center, Room 140
- tel: 610-499-4305
Graduate Programs, Business
The art of doing business is changing rapidly.
Technology has created a truly interconnected world, where the distance between markets and consumers seems closer than ever. Business professionals are finding that the practices of yesterday are coming up short.
To meet this challenge, Widener’s School of Business Administration is educating business leaders to adapt to these new real-world challenges. Through flexible programs designed for working professionals, students can complete a master’s degree on a part-time basis. Students may also study full time.
Widener offers programs in these areas:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Built upon the idea that people learn best by doing, Widener’s rigorous MBA program, which is also offered entirely online, guides you through the philosophy of business and teaches you the practical, real-world know-how that companies seek.
- Health Care MBA: The health care MBA prepares you for pivotal roles in health care administration and provides the competencies that make you more valuable to health care employers. This program is offered on campus and online.
- Master of Science in Business Process Innovation: Whether you are a business or an information technology professional, our program gives you the cross-functional perspectives necessary to manage today’s process-oriented organizations. The focus is on the connections and interactions between IT and business.
- Master of Science in Taxation & Financial Planning: If you are a practicing accountant, attorney, recent accounting major, or non-accountant who wants to enter the field of taxation and financial planning, you may want to explore Widener's master in taxation and financial planning. When you graduate, you will be eligible to sit for the Certified Financial Planner examination.
- Master of Science in Forensic Accounting & Analytics: This unique program combines the in-demand “hybrid focus” of accounting and analytical
skills. You will gain advanced knowledge in financial investigations, fraud prevention
and detection, and data analytics, all aimed to enhance your value with potential
employers. Meet your credit hour requirement to be a certified public accountant (CPA)
and launch a career in forensic accounting.
Dual Degree Programs
If you want a broader perspective, you may be interested in one of the following dual degree programs.
- JD/MBA with School of Law
- MJ/MBA with School of Law
- MEng/MBA with School of Engineering
- MD/MBA-HCM with Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- PsyD/MBA with Graduate Clinical Psychology
- PsyD/MBA-HCM with Graduate Clinical Psychology
Graduate Business Association
The Graduate Business Association is an important part of our students' graduate education. We provide opportunities for students to learn how to network, give back to people in need, and manage fundraising events.
International Study Center
International students who are academically prepared to pursue a university program but are unable to meet the minimum English proficiency requirement may apply through the International Study Center.