Degree Programs On-Site
Bring the classroom to your corporate site.
- The School of Education, Innovation, & Continuing Studies at Widener will bring our expert faculty to your site to facilitate a seven week NetCampus class, up to six times per year.
- If students wish to further accelerate their degree, they may choose an additional course each semester in one of our other class formats.
- NetCampus classes are held one night each week, at your location, for approximately 3 hours with some additional course work done online.
- You work with our faculty to set the meeting day and time, to best accommodate all of the students enrolled through your corporation.
- In order to run a class at a corporate site, there must be between 10 and 20 students enrolled in the class.
Continuing Studies, after determining the interests of the students, will try to hold as many courses as they can on-site in a continuous cohort process to meet the needs of the greatest number of students. It is hoped that with initial proactive advising, students will understand what courses they need and the different means they have to obtaining credits.
Call Continuing Studies at (610) 499-4282, to find out how you and your employees can take advantage of Widener's corporate degree programs.