- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Center for Continuing Studies
Widener University can help you get the academic expertise, practical know-how, and leadership skills to succeed in your career. With our rolling admissions and flexible enrollment options, which include evening, online, accelerated classes, and Saturday classes, a degree is not only obtainable; it can be achieved at your convenience.
We offer bachelor and associate degrees in:
Clinical allied health programs are also available through our Widener-Crozer Allied Health Partnership.
Wondering if continuing studies at Widener is the right choice for you? We think so. Here's why:
- Our flexible enrollment options include evening, Saturday, and online classes.
- For some majors, you can complete all of your coursework online.
- Through Widener's portfolio assessment program you can apply to earn credit from prior learning.
- Widener offers financial aid and scholarships to nontraditional students like you.
Whether you want to earn your undergraduate degree, expand your professional skill set, or break into a new field, Widener has a program for you.