- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Enrollment Information, Continuing Studies
Widener knows that everyone is unique. Students have multiple responsibilities, varying needs, and hectic schedules. That’s why the Center for Continuing Studies offers a wide range of enrollment options on two convenient campus locations.
- Evening Programs: Classes meet once a week on campus for 14 weeks or twice a week for seven weeks in the summer.
- Saturday Studies: Courses meet for seven sessions, meeting three and a half hours every other Saturday. In addition to in-class instruction, students also engage in independent study. This option is only available at Widener’s Main campus.
- Online Classroom: These courses are delivered entirely through Widener’s online courses platform, offering the greatest flexibility for students. Many general education requirements are offered online and several adult undergraduate degrees can be completed entirely online. Even better, you can earn the same academic credits as in-class versions of these courses.
- Accelerated Studies: These programs blend traditional on-campus instruction with online learning and
are offered year-round. The best part? You only have to come to campus one night a
week and you can still earn six credits a semester.
- Chester, Pennsylvania
- Wilmington, Delaware
Visit Maps & Directions for more information about our campus locations.
Lori Carney '15 talks about why the Center for Continuing Studies helped her obtain her dream of earning a college degree.