OLLI Clubs & Committees
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) offers a variety of clubs for it's members. These clubs are just one additional way for our members to socialize with other members who have similar interests. Some of the clubs include:
- A Book Club - A monthly meeting with a different literary gem discusses each time.
- A Bridge Club - A relaxed group of members who meet twice a month to play "Contract Bridge".
- OLLI at the Movies - This weekly movie series is held during semester breaks.
- Writers Group - A monthly meeting to exchange ideas and encourage other's in their efforts.
OLLI at Widener University operates with the help of members who volunteer to participate in one of the following committees. Most committees operate with 3 to 7 volunteers, and help is always appreciated. Some of our committees include:
- Curriculum Committee - Determines the number and choices of courses and special events to be offered each semester.
- Hospitality Committee - Assists in making the public and new members feel welcome at OLLI. Includes planning of the Annual OLLI luncheon.
- Special Events Committee - Coordinates all of the field trips and and other special events.
- Publicity Committee - Responsible for external marketing.
- Membership Committee - Develop strategies to increase and maintain membership.
Contact an OLLI representative today at (484) 713-0088 so we can mail you out a current course catalog, or reserve your spot at our next open house to learn more about the OLLI programs offered through Widener University.