Finish what you started
You have already made the first step in finishing your degree, but we are sure you still have questions:
- What is the cost and is financial aid available?
- Will my previous college credits be transferred?
- Can I receive credit for life experience?
- What degrees can I complete online?
- Where do I begin?
With our rolling admissions and flexible enrollment options, which include evening, online, hybrid, and Saturday classes, a degree is not only an obtainable goal, it can be achieved at your convenience.
Don't let life get in the way. Let life show you the way. You can receive credit for:
- Courses taken at another accredited institution of higher education.
- Partnerships we have with other institutions of learning.
- Demonstrating prior learning in a non-college setting.
- Completing a special examination.
- Military education.
Want to receive more information about our application process, including scholarships and financial aid options, and all of our programs available?
- Take a look at our new student orientation.
Or, just explore our website and you will quickly see, it is easy to finish what you started.