Center for Education
Inspired Students Choose Widener
Since 1821, Widener University has helped students, just like you, get the academic expertise, practical know-how, and leaderships skills they need to succeed in your life and career. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees along with certification programs. Some of our programs include:
- Allied Health
- Counselor Education
- Higher Education Leadership
- Middle Years: Grades 4 - 8
- PK - 4: Grades Pre-Kindergarten (PK) - 4
- Reading Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education: Assistive Technologies
In all, we offer over 20 degrees and more than 30 certification programs through the Center for Education.
The Widener Difference
Wondering if the Center for Education at Widener is the right choice for you? We think so. Here's why:
- A reputation for high quality, professional instruction at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Dedication to adult, part-time graduate programs that are designed for working professionals.
- Convenient, easily accessible location.
- Small classes and personal attention.
- Highly regarded and unique Ed.D. programs for professional education.
- Widener University is only one of seven area colleges to offer the Ed.D. in School Administration and one of only three to offer the Ed.D. in Higher Education and Reading/Language Arts.