At Widener University we build the leaders of tomorrow. Through our undergraduate programs in Education, we create the teachers of tomorrow. Our dedicated faculty use innovative ways to prepare tomorrows teachers by:
- building a strong understanding of the subject matter through foundation courses.
- personalized attention in professional education courses.
- preparing you for varied field experiences, culminating in a semester of student teaching.
We offer a variety of options to turn you - the student, into the you - the teacher. Whether you want to teach in kindergarten or high school, Widener University has the program for you.
- Elementary Education: The Early Years & Special Education (PK- 4)
- Elementary Education: The Middle Years (4 - 8)
- Secondary Education (7 - 12)
For more information about these courses of study, consult the Undergraduate Catalog.
Interested? Schedule a visit or speak with an admissions counselor to learn more about Widener's undergraduate programs.