Introduction to Engineering Workshop
This complimentary, interactive event for high school teachers, guidance counselors, and administrators offers hands-on learning experiences where challenging activities and teaching interact.
- Discover new hands-on and virtual projects to enhance your students' skills.
- Increase awareness of engineering as a career opportunity for your students.
- Understand the engineering curriculum and the profile of students best suited for an engineering education.
- Learn innovative ways to incorporate technology within your curriculum.
Tentative Workshop Activities
- Bottle Rockets Launch
- Bridge Design
- Faculty & Student Panel Discussions
- Great Engineering Challenge
- Practicing Engineers Panel
- Industrial Guest Speakers
- Lab Tours
- Profile of Prospective Engineering Students
- Robotics Lab
- Water Tower Competition
Lodging and Meals
- Enjoy your stay in the comfort and security of our modern dormitories.
- Enjoy complimentary meals provided by the university.
This workshop may qualify for Pennsylvania Act 48 and non-credit continuing education units from other states (up to 12 CEUs through your school district).
For more information please contact: