Scholarship Opportunities, Hospitality Management
In addition to the scholarships available through Widener University, students in the School of Hospitality Management may also receive industry scholarships from:
- Host Hotels and Resorts. Interested students can contact the dean’s office (see Contact on left).
- The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation. Interested students can contact the dean’s office (see Contact on left).
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation (click Scholarships)
- Club Managers Association of America (click Education, Scholarships)
- NEWH: The Hospitality Industry Network
- Society for Hospitality and Foodservice Management
- Association for Healthcare Foodservice Interested students can contact the dean’s office (see Contact on left).
- National Association for Catering and Events
- National Restaurant Association (click NRAEF, Students, Scholarships)
- State and regional trade associations
- For PA residents: Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association (click Education & Training, Scholarships)
- Students are encouraged to apply to their state hotel and restaurant associations by going to the association websites.
- Local trade associations
- Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association (click Scholarships tab)
Many of the industry-supported scholarships become available to students after they become full-time students in higher education and have industry work experience.