School of Nursing
- Founders Hall
- tel: 610-499-4207
Master's Program, Nursing
Nurse leaders never stop learning.
As the marketplace continues to demand more of nurses, career RNs are finding that they must keep growing as clinicians to remain competitive. Widener's School of Nursing can help you build upon your clinical experiences while also preparing you to transition into leadership roles in a number of settings.
- The Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist option prepares the graduate for the advanced practice registered nurse role of the clinical nurse specialist in the population of adult-gerontology.
- The Family (Individual Across the Lifespan) CRNP Option prepares the student for the family (individual across the lifespan) nurse practitioner population focused role.
- The Nursing Education option prepares the graduate for the advanced nursing practice role of nurse educator in clinical and academic environments.
- The Executive Nurse Leadership option prepares graduates to transform healthcare environments through leadership in a variety of settings and systems.
- Post-Master’s Certificates are available for the A-G CNS, FNP, Nursing Education, and Executive Nurse Leadership options.