Join practitioners and leading experts to discuss opportunities, experiences, and the latest trends in digitalization.
October 23, 2018
Chester, PA 19013
Attendees will explore the impact of digital technologies to create significant competitive advantages and assist organizations with their digital transformation.
The event will be held just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is hosted by Widener University in partnership with BPM-D.
Single attendee: $690
Dual attendees of the same organization: $990
Early bird special! Register by August 1, 2018 and receive a 20% discount.
Covering the Hot Topics
Leading practitioners will discuss the benefits of digitalization and explore the development of new digital technologies, including:
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Next generation customer experience
- the Cloud and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Customer journey planning
- Digital Business Process Management (DBPM)
- Design thinking
- Industry 4.0
- Agility and Innovation in the Digital World
- and much more!
The Benefits of AttendingIn the effort to remain competitive, businesses need to learn and understand the impact of digital processes and products and the opportunities that emerge from new approaches, methods, and tools for the digital world.
- Learn how to move your business to the next performance level through focused digitalization.
- Develop an understanding of emerging digital processes and products that can transform your business.
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls of a digital journey.
- Benefit from the experiences of other organizations and their digitalization initiatives.
- Network with peer executives and digitalization experts.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and practitioners tasked to define and execute business strategy
- Digitalization executives
- Operations executives
- Innovation executives
- IT executives
- Business process management executives
- Strategy executives
- Transformation leaders
Interested in becoming a sponsor? All business and media sponsors are provided exhibit space and entrance to the conference. Learn more about the additional benefits and investment of becoming a sponsor.
Learn. Engage. Network. Explore.
The Widener Innovation Series is committed to bringing the latest developments and practices to the business community and bridges the gaps between business and academia.
About Widener University
Widener University is an innovative metropolitan university located just outside of Philadelphia that
offers top-ranked undergraduate and graduate programs. From new programs like robotics engineering to highly established and recognized programs like the MBA in health care management and MS in business process innovation, Widener has its finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices. View
more of Widener's points of pride.
BPM-D® – short for “BPM-Discipline” – is a trusted advisor in delivering pragmatic, innovative and sustainable results through the discipline of Business Process Management (BPM) and value-driven digitalization. BPM-D developed the BPM-D Framework – a comprehensive and dynamic approach to process management and improvement that helps its clients to improve performance, fast and at minimal risk. This practical and outcome-based technique links strategy across the business, and translates them into executable, faster, and more reliable processes. Some of the services provided are Rapid Process Improvement, Robotic Process Automation, Integrated Customer Journey Planning, and BPM Strategy and Organization, including Process and Data Governance