Center for Hospitality Management
- Academic Center North
- Tel: 610-499-1101
- Program Coordinator, Center for Hospitality Management
- Tel: 610-499-4328
Requirements, Hospitality Management
The requirements for an undergraduate degree in hospitality management include:
- 121 academic credits to include 58 credits in hospitality management,15 credits in business management, and 48 credits in general education and free elective courses.
- Two 400-hour paid summer field experiences.
- 600-hour co-op, in addition to the Leadership Development and the Workplace seminar.
• Document a 37.5 to 50-hour work week for 16 consecutive weeks (must work for one employer for 16 weeks).
• Attend class one designated day per week (6 hours).
• Complete all required homework assignments, readings, projects.
For more information about the requirements for hospitality management, see the course catalog.