alert Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Group 4 email out facebook fax flickr grid instagram LINK linkedin location Group 47 Group 9 Group 9 Group 47 PHONE play Group 4 " Search twitter video face_white youtube



Paying for Your Degree, Human Sexuality Studies

Tuition costs for your desired degree can be found on the Graduate Admissions page.

The Center for Human Sexuality Studies (CHSS) has one graduate assistantship available. The position is filled when a vacancy becomes available. All students are sent an e-mail when that assistantship is available. CHSS does not offer any paid research assistantships, fellowships, or grants. Once admitted as a student, however, graduate assistantships are available across campus in various departments for partial tuition remission.

Many students fund their degree through federal student loans. We also recommend finding external grants to pay for tuition as well. For more information on graduate financial aid, please see the Financial Aid page on our website.