Sexuality and Aging Consortium
Welcome to the Sexuality and Aging Consortium, a leading, international organization that helps older adults embrace and advocate for their sexuality. Through programs, training and consultation, the Consortium helps consumers, caregivers, and professionals foster new attitudes toward sexuality in mid- and older age.
We invite you to join us as a member, learner, or supporter.
The Sexuality and Aging Consortium at Widener University offers…
- Leadership in the area of sexuality, intimacy and aging.
- Education and counseling for individuals and couples seeking to enhance their relationships and sexual quality of life.
- Programs that help care givers preserve older adults’ dignity and right to sexual expression.
- Speakers and presenters of the highest caliber.
- Consulting on policies and staff training that foster sex-positive long-term and community care environments.
- Research opportunities and partnerships.
- Resources on sexuality and aging.
- Support for professionals and students interested in sexuality and aging.
- Annual conference with continuing education credits.
- Newsletter, blog, Facebook page and other communications that are related to sexuality and aging.