Join the Consortium
We welcome your interest in the Consortium and encourage you to join. We welcome consumers, students, paraprofessionals and professionals.
- Pride in being part of the only national organization focused on sexuality and aging
- Opportunity to support the Consortium's work and mission
- Free subscription to the New Expectations for Sexuality and Aging newsletter
- Announcements of sexuality and aging resources
- Discounted registration at Consortium events, including conferences and trainings
- Ability to submit items for editorial review for the Sexuality and Aging Today blog and the New Expectations for Sexuality and Aging newsletter, pendng editorial review.
- Announcements of professional, advocacy, and educational opportunities
- Members-only directory for networking, referrals, and professional support
- Ability to promote and learn about sexuality and aging events on our online calendar
- $20 discount on membership in the Sex Ed Network (SEN). The SEN gives you access to lessons from Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter and other Center for Family Life Education publications, a subscription to the American Journal of Sexuality Education, and discounted registration for the annual National Sex Ed Conference
Membership is $100 for non-students; $24 for students at any institution of higher education. We welcome agencies and organizations with an interest in sexuality and aging. No member may use the Consortium membership list for commercial solicitation.