Join the Consortium
We welcome your interest in the Consortium and encourage you to apply for membership, at either the Full or Student level. We encourage professionals and students to apply for membership in order to enhance and advance the sexual health, rights and education of adults in mid and later life.
- Pride in being part of the only national organization focused on sexuality and aging
- Opportunity to support the work of the Consortium
- Free subscription to the New Expectations for Sexuality and Aging newsletter
- Announcements of newly available or newly discovered resources
- Discounted registration at Consortium events, including conferences and trainings
- Opportunity to submit items for editorial review for the Sexuality and Aging Today blog and the New Expectations for Sexuality and Aging newsletter
- Announcements of professional, advocacy, and media opportunities, if applicable to your interests and expertise
- Members-only directory for networking, referrals, and professional support
- Ability to promote and learn about sexuality and aging events on our online calendar
- $20 discount on membership in the Sex Ed Network (SEN). The SEN gives you access to lessons from Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter and other Center for Family Life Education (CFLE) publications, a subscription to the American Journal of Sexuality Education, and discounted registration for the annual CFLE National Sex Ed Conference
If you have any questions, please write to Tiffini Lanza, Consortium Administrative Assistant, at SAConsortium@widener.edu.