Sexuality and Aging Consortium
- Jill Brinker
- Administrative Assistant
- Hyatt Hall
- tel: 610-499-1153
Join, Sexuality and Aging Consortium
use standard SAC banner
We welcome your interest in the Sexuality and Aging Consortium and encourage you to join. Members enjoy the following benefits.
- Pride in being part of the only national organization focused on sexuality and aging
- Opportunity to support the Consortium's work and mission
- Free subscription to the New Expectations for Sexuality and Aging newsletter
- Announcements of sexuality and aging resources
- Discounted registration at Consortium events, including conferences and trainings
- Ability to submit items for editorial review for our Sexuality and Aging Today blog and the New Expectations for Sexuality and Aging newsletter, pending editorial review
- Announcements of professional, advocacy, and educational opportunities
- Members-only directory for networking, referrals, and professional support
- A $20 discount on membership in the Sex Ed Network (SEN), which gives you access to lessons from Older, Wiser, Sexually Smarter and other Center for Family Life Education publications, a subscription to the American Journal of Sexuality Education, and discounted registration for the annual National Sex Ed Conference
We welcome your interest and encourage you to join us!
Membership is $100 for nonstudents and $24 for students at any institution of higher education. Fees are payable on January 1 of each year, with a 30-day grace period. The fee will be prorated by the quarter in which you officially join the Consortium.
No member may use the Consortium membership list for commercial solicitation.
If you have any questions, please write to us at SAConsortium@widener.edu.
Mail your application and fee to:
Sexuality and Aging Consortium Center for Human Sexuality
One University Place
Chester, PA 19013