Robin Dole, PT, DPT, EdD, PCS
- Kenyon, K.L., Dole, R.L., Kelly, S.P. (2013). Perspectives of academic faculty and clinical instructors on entry-level DPT preparation for pediatric physical therapist practice. Physical Therapy. published ahead of print, June 27,2013.
- Black J.D., Dole, R.L. (2013). The clinical relevance of phenomenology in today's evidence-based world. Physical Therapy Reviews. 18(3), 223-224.
- Black, J.D., Palombaro, K.M., Dole, R.L. (2013). Student experiences in creating and launching a student-led physical therapy pro bono clinic: a qualitative investigation. Physical Therapy, 93(5), 637-648.
- Schreiber, J., Dole, R.L. (2012). The effect of knowledge translation procedures on application of information from a continuing education conference. Pediatric Physical Therapy, 24(3), 259-266.
- Frank, A., McCloskey, S., Dole, R.L. (2011). Effect of hippotherapy on perceived self-competence and participation in a child with cerebral palsy. Pediatric Physical Therapy, 23(3), 301-308.
- Palombaro, K.M., Dole, R.D, Lattanzi, J.B. (2011). The creation and launch of a student-led pro bono clinic: An administrative case report. Physical Therapy. Physical Therapy, 91(11), 1627-35.
- Lattanzi, J.B., Campbell, S.C., Dole, R.D.,Palombaro, K.M. (2011). Students mentoring students in a service-learning clinical supervision experience: An educational case report. Physical Therapy, 91(10), 1513-24.
- Palombaro, K.M., Dole, R.D., Lattanzi, J,B. (2011). The development of a community clinic: How a signature project can mobilize commitment to sustainable community engagement. In Ledoux, MW, Wilhite SC, Silver P. (Eds.) Civic Engagement and Service Learning in a Metropolitan University: Multiple Approaches and Perspectives. (pp 93-108). New York: Nova Scotia Publishers.
- Palombaro, K.M., Lattanzi, J.B., Dole, R.L. (2010). Creating sustainable community engagement initiatives in a graduate physical therapy program. Metropolitan Universities, 20(3), 61-76.
- Dole, R.L., Chafetz, R. (2010). Peds Rehab Notes. Philadelphia, Pa.: F.A.Davis.