DawnT. Gulick PT, PhD, ATC, CSCS
Research interests: orthopedics, sports medicine, therapeutic modalities
- Gulick, D.T., OrthoNotes, 3rd edition, F. A. Davis Co., Philadelphia, PA., May 2013.
- Gulick, D.T. Clam Shells: A Unique Progression for Hip External Rotation Muscle Strengthening, Orthopedic Physical Therapy Practice. December 2011
- Gulick, D.T., Malone L.A. Development of a Field Test for Measuring Aerobic Capacity in Paralympic Goalball Athletes. International Journal of Athletic Therapy & Training. September 2011
- Gulick, D.T., Castel, J.C., Palermo, F., Draper, D. Effect of Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation on Vertical Jump in Collegiate Athletes, Journal of Sport Health. March 2011
- Gulick, D.T., Palombaro, K., Latttanzi, J.B. Effect of Ischemic Pressure using a Backnobber II Device on Discomfort Associated with Myofascial Trigger Points. Journal of Body Work & Movement. August 2010.