Kerstin Palombaro, PT, PhD
Research interests: Osteoporosis, gait, community engagement, student learning outcomes
Courses taught: Lifespan, Health and Wellness Promotion, Critical Inquiry, Clinical Practice I, Geriatrics, Community Health Practicum Series
- Kietrys DM, Palombaro KM, Azzarretto E, Hubler R, Schaller B, Schlussel JW, Tucker M. Effectiveness of Dry Needling for Upper Quarter Myofascial Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, in press.
- Jette DU, Buchbinder R, Palombaro KM, Black JD. LEAP: Exercise for managing osteoporosis in women post-menopause. Physical Therapy, in press.
- Schmidt, MV, Palombaro KM. Physical Therapy for the Antepartum Hospitalized Patient with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: A Case Report. Journal of Women's Health Physical Therapy, in press.
- Black JD, Palombaro, KM, Dole RL. Student experiences in creating and launching a pro bono clinic: A qualitative investigation. Physical Therapy. 2013;93:637-48. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23431216
- Wahlgren A, Palombaro KM. Evidence-based physical therapy for BPPV using the International Classification of Functioning, Health and Disability: A Case Report. Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy. 2012;35:200-205. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22411081
- Palombaro KM, Lattanzi JB. Calculating the minimal detectable change and the minimal clinically important difference for a cultural competency tool. Physical Therapy Journal of Policy, Administration, and Leadership. 2012;12:J1-J7.