Sam Pierce PT, PhD, NCS
- Pierce SR, Prosser LA, Lee SC, Lauer RT. The relationship between spasticity and muscle volume of the knee extensors in children with diplegic cerebral palsy. Pediatric Physical Therapy, 2012, 24:177-181.
- Pierce SR, Prosser LA, Lauer RT. The relationship between age and spasticity in children with cerebral palsy. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2010, 91:448-51. Lauer RT, Pierce SR, Tucker CA, Barbe MF, Prosser LA. Age and electromyographic frequency alterations during walking in children with cerebral palsy. Gait & Posture, 2010,31:136-139.
- Pierce SR, Lauer RT, Prosser LA, Mohamed FB, Dougherty JB, Faro SH, Betz RR. Incidental Findings during fMRI: Ethical and Procedural Issues. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2009,88:275-277.
- Pierce SR, Barbe MF, Barr AE, Shewokis PA, Lauer RT. The roles of reflex activity and co-contraction during the assessment of spasticity of the knee flexors and knee extensors in children with cerebral palsy with different functional levels. Physical Therapy, 2008, 88:1124-1134.
- Pierce SR, Johnston TE, Lauer RT, Shewokis PA. Examination of spasticity of the knee flexors and knee extensors using isokinetic dynamometry and clinical scales in children with spinal cord injury. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine, 2008, 31:208-14.