- 526 E. 14th Street
- tel: 610-499-4176
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Career Services for Alumni
You're always part of the pride – and this includes access to career services after graduation.
Whether you're looking to review effective job search strategies, craft an updated resume, or make a strategic career transition, the Office of Career Services is here to help.
As an alumnus, you are invited to attend all events hosted by Career Services including professional skills workshops, employer information sessions, and career fairs.
In addition, all online resources may be accessed 24/7 on our public CampusCruiser site.
- For alumni who have graduated within 24 months, Career Services offers the same access to services as for current students. These services include individual in-person or telephone/Skype appointments with a career counselor and access to Handshake, Widener's online job site.
- For alumni who have graduated more than 24 months ago, Career Services offers up to two in-person or telephone/Skype consultations with
a career counselor. If you require more than two individual consultations, we will
provide a list of independent individual and group career support resources at a wide
range of prices. These services are not affiliated with or endorsed by the university.
Mentor Current Students
We take pride in connecting interested alumni with current students to offer wisdom and experience. You may:
- Participate in an alumni employer panel or mock interview day.
- Join the Widener Works job shadowing program.
- Hire a Widener student or have your company or organization become a co-op partner. Visit the Employer Relations page for details.
To schedule a career counseling appointment or learn more about mentoring opportunities, please stop by our office or call 610-499-4176.