Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Time: 11:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
Schwartz Athletic Center
900 East 17th Street
Chester, Pennsylvania 19103
Current students and recent graduates recognized for their leadership, community engagement, self-reliance, and academic achievement. Attendees represent more than 60 diverse majors from Widener's schools and centers for academic excellence including:
- School of Business Administration
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Education, Innovation, and Continuing Studies
- School of Human Services Professionals
- Enhance your organization's on-campus presence and recruiting visibility
- Meet with faculty to learn more about Widener's academic programs
- Schedule your on-campus interview days from October to April
- Interview graduating students for entry-level employment
- Interview current students for internship or co-op opportunities
- Large facility with ample nearby parking
$150 for corporate organizations. $100 for non-profit/government employers. Registration fee covers admission to the event and lunch for up to five representatives.
SAVE $25! Register by July 31, 2014.
Employer Relations Specialist