- 526 E. 14th Street
- tel: 610-499-4176
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Career Services assists your students with career-related questions and concerns that arise as early as the freshman year. Our main purpose is to help your student on their path to find the career that is the best fit for them.
Form a partnership with Career Services by encouraging your son or daughter to visit us early and often in his or her academic career, explore various disciplines that are of interest, discuss career options, and use all of the many services that Career Services has to offer.
How Do Students Find Such Opportunities Through Career Services?
Having work experience prior to graduation is no longer a luxury, it's a necessity. Career-related work experience ranks among the top three criteria employers value when hiring college graduates.
- Online job listings through Pride CAREERS
- Employer relationships
- One-on-one career counseling appointments
- Internship interviews
- Contacts with employers attending annual career fairs
- On-campus recruiting
- Resume referral
How Can You Help?
- Become familiar with the services offered to your student at Career Services
- Encourage your student to visit Career Services early in their college career
- Encourage your student to get involved on campus.Join a club, volunteer, intern, play a sport, etc. Active campus engagement will help student to learn about their skills, interests, and provide great leadership experience for their resume
- Be open for your student to explore their interests through courses and experiences
- Identify colleagues, friends, acquaintances, and relatives to become a parent of your student's network
- Educate yourself about the job market today, and your student's area of interest