Center for Extended Learning
- Widener University
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- Chester, PA 19013-5792
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Adult Undergraduate Admissions
Attend an Open House
Take the Next Step in Advancing Your Career
Join us in the spring for our next open house, check back in the new year for more information.
Education and career paths are often thrown off course due to life events, but it’s never too late to earn your associate or bachelor’s degree.
Widener University’s Center for Extended Learning offers part-time programs which include evening, online, weekend, and hybrid courses. These undergraduate programs are specifically designed for adults with busy schedules. The application process and admission criteria is different from the full-time traditional day student process. For more information, please visit the following:
- Program offerings including associate's, bachelor's, and non-credit options.
- Enrollment information for prospective and current students.
- Transfer procedures including the various ways advanced credits can be granted for prior learning experience.
- How to apply.
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
- Partnerships with corporations and organizations offering incentives to their employees or constituents.
- Information sessions that are specific to extended learning programs.
We welcome prospective students to visit the Center for Extended Learning and meet with an academic advisor who specializes in Widener's undergraduate degree programs for adult learners. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.