Adult Undergraduate Admissions
Widener University’s Center for Extended Learning offers part-time programs which include evening, online, weekend, and hybrid courses. These undergraduate programs are specifically designed for adults with busy schedules. The application process and admission criteria is different from the full-time traditional day student process. For more information, please visit the following:
- Associate and bachelor degrees offered through extended learning.
- Enrollment information for extended learning students.
- Transfer procedures for extended learning students including the various ways advanced credits can be granted for prior learning experience.
- How to apply to an extended learning undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarship and financial aid opportunities specific to extended learning students.
- Partnerships with corporations and organizations offering incentives to their employees or constituents.
- Information sessions that are specific to extended learning programs.
- Submit an inquiry form to receive more detailed information that is specific to your area of interest.
We welcome prospective students to visit the Center for Extended Learning and meet with an academic advisor who specializes in Widener's undergraduate degree programs for adult learners. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.