Graduate Studies & Extended Learning
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4124
- fax: 610-499-4369
Take the next step in advancing your career by completing a Widener graduate and professional education program.
In our hyper-competitive global marketplace, Widener’s master's, doctoral, and dual degrees, are considered "degrees of distinction” for employers looking to raise their levels of intellectual capital, entrepreneurship, and innovation to compete in the 21st century business environment.
Want to learn more about a Widener education? Get to know Widener by visiting us in person.
Graduate Programs and Professional Education
- Business Administration (on campus MBA)
- Business Administration (online MBA)
- Business Process Innovation (MS)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Criminal Justice (MA)
- Education, K12, and Postsecondary (Masters, Doctoral, and Certificates)
- Engineering (MS)
- Health Care (MBA)
- Human Sexuality Studies (Masters and Doctoral)
- Law: Delaware Law School and Widener Law Commonwealth
- Nursing (Masters and Doctoral)
- Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Organizational Development & Leadership (MA)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Social Work (on campus MSW and PhD)
- Social Work (online MSW)
- Taxation and Financial Planning (MS)
Guide to Admission Requirements
We’ll help guide you through the admission requirements, which vary across and between academic disciplines. Review the admission requirements for all our graduate programs.
If you need more information, see our graduate catalogs.