- Muller Hall
- tel: 610-499-4126
Apply as an international student if you hold or will need to obtain a non-immigrant visa, such as a student visa (F-1) or an exchange visitor visa (J-1).
Application Procedures – International Students
Apply Online Anytime - FREE
- TOEFL Minimum score for Internet-based test - 80
- Minimum for Speaking Proficiency Section - 19
- Minimum for All Other Sections - 17
- TOEFL Minimum Score for Paper-based test - 550
- IELTS Minimum Composite - 6.5
- Minimum for Reading Section - 6.5
- Minimum for Writing Section - 5.5
- Minimum for Speaking Section - 5.5
- Minimum for Listening Section - 6.0
- Successful completion at the advanced-level from one of our ESL program partners.
(Widener Standardized test code: 2642)
Course by course Credential Evaluation
- From a NACES certified organization for all course work completed outside of the U.S. (School
of Engineering will only accept evaluation from WES).
Application requirements vary by individual program.
- Please consult the Admissions Requirements web page.
- Applicants interested in Physical Therapy and Clinical Psychology should send supporting documents directly to those offices.
Graduate Programs offered through the School of Arts and Sciences (MACJ, MLS, MPA)
and certificate programs for all the Schools are available on a part-time basis only.
Therefore, these programs are not available to applicants who are on a Student Visa.
Immigration Status and Financial Consideration
International Student Funding Source
Applicants who require an F-1 visa must provide written proof that they have adequate funds to meet the expenses incurred while studying in the United States. For additional information regarding the visa process, please visit the Office of International Student Services.