Graduate Studies & Extended Learning
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Graduate Studies & Extended Learning Open House
Join us Wednesday, October 24, 2018: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Reimagine your career with Widener University. With a wide range of graduate programs and undergraduate programs designed for adult learners, and for full- and part-time students, we’ll help you reach your educational and professional goals.
What to expect at the event:
- Application fee waived for attendees! You can apply right on the spot.*
*Excludes Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Clinical Psychology
- Convenient program styles! Evening, online, and hybrid programs allow you to choose courses that work with your schedule.
- Financial aid advisors on hand to help guide how to best finance your degree.
- Academic advisors available to assist you in choosing the right program.
- Nationally recognized and highly ranked programs with student-centered faculty.
- Instant decisions for bachelor’s and master’s in social work programs.
- Accepting new members for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) - enrichment courses for those 50+.
Start your application at the October 24th Open House! Bring your transcripts for review to receive an instant decision for most of our undergraduate degree programs for adults.