Graduate Studies & Extended Learning
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Graduate Studies & Extended Learning Open House
Join us Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 - 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Reimagine your career with Widener. With a wide range of undergraduate programs designed for adult learners, and graduate programs for full- and part-time students, we’ll help you reach your educational and professional goals.
What to expect at the event:
- Application fee waived for attendees! You can apply right on the spot.*
*Excludes Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Clinical Psychology
- Convenient program styles! Evening, online, and hybrid programs allow you to choose courses that work with your schedule.
- Financial aid advisors on hand to help guide how to best finance your degree.
- Academic advisors available to assist you in choosing the right program.
- Nationally recognized and highly ranked programs with student-centered faculty.
- Instant decisions for bachelor’s and master’s in social work programs.
- Accepting new members for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) - enrichment courses for those 50+.
It’s not too late to begin this fall!
Start your application at the July 25th Open House! Bring your transcripts for review to receive an instant decision for most of our undergraduate degree programs for adults.