Graduate Studies & Extended Learning
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Graduate Studies & Extended Learning Open House
Reimagine your career through Widener. With more than 100 graduate, undergraduate, and professional certificate programs offered, we'll help you strengthen and change your professional outlook.
Location: Widener University Center
Attend the event and apply right on the spot – we will even waive your application fee!
What you'll learn about at the event:
- Competitive tuition rates and financial incentives including scholarships and low-cost certificate programs
- Convenient online and hybrid program styles that will work with any schedule
- Guidance from financial aid advisors to help guide how to best finance your degree
- Nationally-recognized and ranked graduate programs with student-centered faculty
- Total one-on-one access to network with faculty, current students, and staff ready to assist you with the graduate and adult undergraduate admissions process.
Here are just a few of our career-enhancing programs:
It's not too late to start your graduate program this summer or fall. Apply at the April 25th Open House and receive an admission decision by mid-May! Register today!