Graduate Studies & Extended Learning
- Kapelski Learning Center, Room 120
- tel: 610-499-4282
- fax: 610-499-4369
Graduate Studies & Extended Learning Open House
Reimagine your career with Widener University.
- Graduate Studies - March 20, 2019 and April 17, 2019
- Extended Learning - April 24, 2019
Stay tuned for registration forms coming soon for our Open Houses this spring 2019!
Coming to an Open House?
What to expect during an event:
- Application fee waived for attendees! You can apply right on the spot. *
*Excludes Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Clinical Psychology
- Convenient program styles! Evening, online, and hybrid programs allow you to choose courses that work with your schedule.
- Academic advisors and Admissions staff on hand to help guide through the application process and for Extended Learning applicants get instant decision on admissions.
- Financial Aid advisors on hand to help you finance your degree.
- Academic advisors available to assist you in choosing the right program.
- Nationally recognized and highly ranked programs with student-centered faculty.
Unable to make it but want to learn more?
Register for a personal tour. At your visit you will go on a personalized tour as well as meet with our admissions office to address your questions.
Start or complete your application right on the spot! APPLY NOW!