alert Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Rectangle 9 Group 4 email out facebook fax flickr grid instagram LINK linkedin location Group 47 Group 9 Group 9 Group 47 PHONE play Group 4 " Search twitter video face_white youtube

AP & IB College Credit

Did you get a head start completing your college coursework?

Send us your scores! Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, and Dual Enrollment courses are the perfect way to tackle college credits before officially beginning at Widener.

Official scores and transcripts should be submitted to the Office of Admissions as soon as they become available and no later than August 1, 2019.

    Widener University
    Office of Undergraduate Admission
    One University Place
    Chester, Pennsylvania 19013

Advanced Placement (AP) Courses

Did you complete an AP course in high school and take the corresponding exam? You may be eligible to receive college credits before you even step foot onto campus!

International Baccalaureate (IB) Courses

Students who have met the required exam scores for completion of International Baccalaureate (IB) courses can receive college credits.

Dual Enrollment Courses

Dual Enrollment courses allow high school students the chance to earn both high school and college course credits. If you've completed Dual Enrollment courses at Widener University, you're good to go!

If you participated in a Dual Enrollment program with another college or university, please submit an official transcript through the college or university that administered the course. These credits will be evaluated and added to your Widener record by a transfer counselor.

Have a question? We're here to help! Contact the Office of Admissions at 610-499-4126.