Deposit Paid Freshman
Welcome to the Widener community as an incoming freshman! We have listed below important next steps.
You can click on a step to jump to its instructions:
- View your financial aid package through your Widener Campus Cruiser account
(*If you have not yet activated your CampusCruiser account please complete this important step).
- Tuition Deposit - If you have not already done so, you can pay your tuition deposit online.
- Housing Application - (Resident Students Only) Once you have submitted your tuition deposit, you can complete your housing application online through your Campus Cruiser Account.
- Mathematics Assessment - Incoming freshman will be informed via Campus Cruiser email if they have to complete the online mathematics assessment.
- Summer Registration - During the summer we ask that you choose one of six dates to visit campus to meet with your advisor and register for classes.
- Widener Campus ID - Create your Widener ID photo online.
- Sign up for e2Campus alert notifications.
- Health Documentation - Don't forget to submit your health documentation prior to arriving on campus for the start of school.
- Advanced Placement Scores - if you have completed an Advanced Placement (AP) course while in high school please forward the official scores from the standardized AP exam to Widener's Undergraduate Admissions Office. A list of Widener course equivalencies can be found online.
- Paying for Widener - We provide options and suggestions for covering the balance of your tuition. Don't hesitate to contact Student Financial Services if you have questions about these options.
- Final high school transcript - Please request from you high school counselor to send Widener your final high school transcript.
- Fall Orientation - Your fall semester gets underway with Pride Experience, more commonly know as your Fall Orientation.
- Move in Day - Your last step is to move in to your residence hall room!
*As a deposit paid student, please check your Widener Campus Cruiser e-mail regularly for important updates and information.