How to Apply

Are you ready to apply to Widener University?  It's FREE to apply online!

Are you a high school student? And a United States citizen? Yes? Then apply to Widener as a freshman.

Are you from another country and not a citizen of the United States? Yes? Then apply to Widener as an international student.

Are you coming from another university in the United States or another country? Yes? Then apply to Widener as a transfer student.

Were you dismissed from Widener for poor academic performance? Then apply for readmission. We offer some students the opportunity to return. But you’ll need an official transcript of course work that you completed since being dismissed from Widener.

Maybe you’re curious about Widener. And you want to take a few courses. But you’re not matriculated. No worries: You don’t have to be an enrolled student at Widener to take a few classes to see if Widener is a good fit.

Contact our One Stop Enrollment Services for more information if you're non-matriculated (that’s you if you’re not already a Widener applicant or enrolled at Widener), or if you need to re-enroll (you have not been enrolled for consecutive semesters).

In accordance with federal and state laws, Widener University's Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report is available upon request to all individuals submitting an application for admission.