Apply As A Former Student

Re-Admission or  Re-Enrollment?


Re-Admission is for students who have been academically or judicially dismissed from Widener University.  Students seeking to gain re-admission to Widener must follow all the steps of the re-admission process:

Mail all transcripts to:

Widener University
Office of Admissions
One University Place
Chester, PA 19013

The Office of Admissions, in consultation with the academic department, will determine if the student can be offered re-admission to Widener.


Students who have voluntarily left Widener for one or more consecutive semesters and who wish to re-enroll, should contact Enrollment Services in Lipka Hall at (610) 499-4161. 

Submit any and all transcripts of coursework completed since leaving Widener to Lipka Hall.