Weekday Campus Tour & Information Session
Guests interested in visiting campus can register online for a weekday tour and information session or call 610-499-4126. Make an appointment for one of the following:
- Information session at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Tours at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Weekday tours are guided by a student ambassador and offered through the Office of
Admissions by appointment. In addition, an Admissions Counselor will conduct a 30-minute
presentation, give an overview of the university, and discuss the admissions process
at Widener University.
* Visitors should expect to be on campus for 2 hours.
**During the University's Spring Break, March 7 - 11, Information sessions and tours will be available by appointment only. Please contact the admissions office at 610-499-4126 to schedule an appointment.
Pride Group Sessions are offered in the fall and spring semesters. Visit the Pride Group Session web page for more information and to register.
Group Visit Requests
Widener University’s Undergraduate Admissions is pleased to host campus visits geared toward groups of college-bound students.
Group visits are available Monday - Friday at 10:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. Group visits are not available on weekends.
To schedule a group visit please contact Laura Strickland at (610) 499-4462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high number of visitors to the Widener University Main Campus, groups planning to visit should follow these guidelines:
- Reservations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Students should be in grades 9-12.
- Groups must provide at least one chaperone for every 10 students visiting the campus.
- Maximum group size is 50 students plus chaperones.
We strongly encourage groups to visit campus during the fall or spring semester to experience the vibrant campus life and all that Widener has to offer. We may not be able to accommodate all group requests during the summer.
The group visit agenda offers:
- Widener University information session
- Campus tour (dress comfortably)
- Optional lunch (all you can eat with a wide variety of options). Lunch is $7.25 per person. Cash, credit, and checks (made payable to Aramark) are accepted upon arrival.