Weekday Campus Tour & Information Session
Guests interested in visiting campus can register online for a weekday tour and information session. Campus tours and information sessions during the fall and spring semester begin at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Please see the registration web page for exact dates and times.
What to Expect
Weekday tours are guided by a student ambassador and offered through the Office of Admissions by appointment.
In addition, an Admission Counselor will conduct a 20-minute presentation giving an overview of the university and the admission process at Widener. Visitors should expect to be on campus for two hours.
Group Visit Requests
Widener University’s Undergraduate Admissions is pleased to host campus visits geared toward groups of college-bound students.
Group visits are not available on Saturdays or Sundays
Guests interested in scheduling a group visit can register online. Questions on group visits can be sent to Ms. Laura Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high number of visitors to the Widener University Main Campus, groups planning to visit should follow these guidelines:
- Reservations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Students must be in grades 9-12.
- Groups must provide at least one chaperone for every 10 students visiting the campus.
The group visit agenda offers:
- Widener University information session
- Campus tour (dress comfortably)
- Optional lunch (all you can eat with a wide variety of options). Please inquire in
advance regarding lunch pricing.