Weekday Campus Tour & Information Session
Guests interested in visiting campus can register online for a weekday tour and information session. Make an appointment for one of the following:
- Information session at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm.
- Tours at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Please note, the University will be closed on Fridays from June 10 to August 12
Weekday tours are guided by a student ambassador and offered through the Office of Admissions by appointment. In addition, an Admissions Counselor will conduct a 30-minute presentation, give an overview of the university, and discuss the admissions process at Widener University.
* Visitors should expect to be on campus for 2 hours.
Pride Group Sessions are offered in the fall and spring semesters. Visit the Pride Group Session web page for more information and to register.
Group Visit Requests
Widener University’s Undergraduate Admissions is pleased to host campus visits geared toward groups of college-bound students.
We strongly encourage groups to visit campus during the fall or spring semester to experience the vibrant campus life and all that Widener has to offer. We may not be able to accommodate all group requests during the summer.
Throughout the summer, group visits are not available on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
To discuss scheduling a group visit please contact Laura Strickland at (610) 499-4462
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of visitors to the Widener University Main Campus, groups planning to visit should follow these guidelines:
- Reservations should be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Students should be in grades 9-12.
- Groups must provide at least one chaperone for every 10 students visiting the campus.
- Maximum group size is 50 students plus chaperones.
The group visit agenda offers:
- Widener University information session
- Campus tour (dress comfortably)
- Optional lunch (all you can eat with a wide variety of options). Lunch is $8 per person. Only cash and credit cards will be accepted upon arrival.